Today’s *Honeymoon Heaven* features *An Arabian Retreat* with The Banyan Tree Al Wadi.
During our Easter trip to Dubai and the Seychelles this year, we had a few days in The Banyan Tree Al Wadi, Dubai.
This Arabian desert resort is approximately a 45 minute drive from Dubai airport and the journey takes you through the sandy plains of the Wadi Khadeja.
*Banyan Tree Al Wadi Top 10*
* Al Rimal Deluxe Pool Villa – we stayed in this traditionally styled mud brick Arabian villa. It was an incredibly spacious and beautifully designed villa with a private pool overlooking the sandy dunes.
* Al Khaima Tented Pool Villa – we also stayed in this incredibly opulent with its ‘Arabian Nights’ decor and Bedouin style tented roof.
* Moon Bar – this rooftop bar is lit beautifully and is a perfect place for watching the sun set over the sand dunes.
* Safran – this impressive restaurant offers an excellent range of delicious Thai food.
* Samar Lounge – this fabulous cocktail bar is enhanced with its mood lighting which creates a relaxed ambiance.
* Khan Zaman Tent – This vibrant Bedouin tent overlooks the nature reserve where you can watch the desert animals come to life.
* Nature Reserve – the resort is filled with Arabian animals, including camels, gazelle and oryx.
* Banyan Tree Spa – this luxury spa is the perfect accompaniment to a stay at The Banyan Tree. Its speciality hydroptherapy treatment – The Rainforest is just divine.
* Breakfast – the amazing display of freshly made items and the a la carte menu provides you with ample choice.
* Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach – a twenty minute complimentary shuttle takes you to the beach resort, which is serene. Reading a book, sipping a cocktail, enjoying watersports or taking in the glorious views are all ways in which to spend your days relaxing in the sunshine. We enjoyed a gorgeous picnic on the beach.
Such a fantastic stay here – amazing location, luxurious and opulent villas, very helpful staff – the perfect Arabian retreat!
Next week | A Festive Stay in Copenhagen